Monday, March 18, 2013

New Cyber Samplers

I made these samplers over the weekend. I pinned them to Pinterest, but I just realized that they are not linked correctly since I pinned them from my private blog! The quote is from Emma by Jane Austen.

Permission is granted to pin this image to Pinterest.

I made the one above first. It is a picture I took last fall while on my way to take my kids to the dentist. I pulled the car to the side of the road and jumped out to snap a shot. When I read this quote on Sunday morning, I knew I had a match. I have over 11,000 pictures on file; many of them are waiting to be coupled with the right quote.

Permission is granted to pin this image to Pinterest.

My kids preferred this periwinkle pencil sketch version. I suppose you can never go wrong with periwinkle! 

There. Now I'll just click publish and I can pin these quotes correctly. Hope everyone is having a great day!

To see more of my cyber-sampler creations on Pinterest click HERE.

10 comments:

  1. I love this quote and the sampler! Good reminder to do the most important things promptly instead of putting them off. In keeping with the spirit of the quote -- I'm going to go read my Bible NOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That certainly is the RIGHT thing to do! I pray your Bible reading will bless you especially today! :)

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the top one. I like the combo of clouds and clocktower. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just pinned them both. I'm having a hard time choosing my favorite, as they are both lovely. I may be partial to the first. :) Blessings to you on this rainy, Monday afternoon.
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pins Christine! Isn't Pinterest fun? I think I'm partial to the first one too. Don't tell my first born! ;)

      Delete
  4. Pinterest -- another thing I'll have to investigate one of these days. I like the top pic with the blue breaking through the clouds. Great match of picture & message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WARNING: Using Pinterest may be hazardous to your health.

      Seriously. When I first got on my husband and older kids were away for the weekend. I stayed up until 2AM click-click-clicking away. It aggravated my carpal tunnel syndrome! I was in pain!

      Thanks for the feedback on the cyber-sampler! :)

      Delete

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana