Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My First E-Card

Dear Friend,
This made me smile.


Jeannie Prinsen made it for me. I've never received an e-card before! How fun!
Jeannie blogs at Little House on the Circle. She's witty, wise, and very kind. Hop on over to her place now. I've got a busy mommy day ahead.

(I'm determined to peek my head in here more often, even if it's just to say hello.)

Hope you have a great day!
Soon I'm going to tell you about the silent retreat I went on last Saturday. If you have never been on one before, I'll give you the full scoop.

Gotta run now!
Peace & Joy,

Adriana

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Adriana, thanks for the shout-out and the kind words! I do look forward to hearing about your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever card, Jeannie, and sent to such a worthy recipient!

      Delete

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana