Thursday, December 20, 2012

let the children come

Children know instinctively the correct way to arrange a nativity scene: everyone should be crammed in as closely as possible to see the Baby. 

Friends,

I hope you are finding time to frolic and play and laugh and sing this Christmas. 

Even the Prince of Heaven became a little child. 

I saw these two videos on Anne Voskamp's site yesterday. 
After dinner, I took my laptop into the dining room, dimmed the lights and watched them with my family. 

Enjoy! 

“Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. 
Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” Mark 10:14-15
Love to all,
Adriana

3 comments:

  1. Love the nativity scene, and your commentary on it. Kids know a lot of stuff I've forgotten as a grown-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nativity too, Tim. I'm grateful that it's resin and not breakable, though Baby Girl recently chewed a hand off the Angel of the Lord.

      Delete
    2. And here I thought Angels were made of tougher stuff!

      Delete

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana