Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Story of a Life in Three Quilts


Dear Friend,

I've written another guest post! It's about a legacy that was passed down to me in the form of three quilts. My kind friend Jeannie Prinsen has posted it on her blog, "Little House on the Circle." 

You can read it here.

While you're there take some time to explore other posts by Jeannie. She shares reflections about faith, family life, special needs children, reading, writing, and other fascinating topics. I visit her blog frequently to glean rich insights and be encouraged.

Peace & Joy,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana