Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Want to See You Be Brave

Dear Friend,

I've only got a moment, but I want to share a song with you that my friend Krista Bjorn (another former ATI student) shared with me.

We all have portions of our lives that are hard to discuss publicly. This isn't always because of some dark personal wound (though often it is). Sometimes it's simply hard to admit that we've come to see things differently from people we love. By speaking up, we risk ostracizing ourselves from vital ties we need to thrive.

But what if your voice could help free another person whose pain is far deeper than your own?

The moment you realize your life experience may help another soul find freedom its time to rise up and speak out.




I feel a special kinship with all my friends who were once a part of the Advanced Training Institute. Each of our post- ATI journeys looks different, but our support for one another is strong!

My heart is with the Recovering Grace team and all who have been hurt by Bill Gothard's ministry.

Love and prayers!
Adriana

4 comments:

  1. This song is inspirational. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful words, Adriana! "Let your words be anything but empty -
    Why don’t you tell the truth?"

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana