Monday, March 11, 2013

Special Announcement! And an Update


On Thursday March 14, Classical Quest is hosting a guest post by author Karen Swallow Prior!

I know, I know -- It is hard to believe. But I'm not kidding! I keep pinching myself!

Recently, I wrote a review of  Booked: Literature in the Soul of Me. If you missed my review, you can read it HERE

In the mean time -- Oh my goodness! -- I've got to tidy things up before my guest arrives!

I took a stroll around my blog today and I realized that my "About" page was over a year old and kind of dry. I've written a short introduction for new readers and a longer page with a little more about me for readers who have been following Classical Quest for a long time, yet still don't feel as though they know me very well!


I've always felt that having over company is a good motivator to get a few extra thing done!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's exciting. I can't wait to read her post. I can't wait to read her BOOK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to stay cool, calm and collected, Jeannie. But the truth is I keep tearing up about it! I LOVE her book and it is a HUGE honor for me to host her here. :)

      Delete
  2. Thursday can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana