Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wherever You Are . . .


Dear Friend,

At this moment I'm reading in front of this cozy fire. My baby girl is cuddled beside me sucking her thumb. Two of my boys are playing quietly on the rug. I'm thinking of a quote by Jim Elliot:
Wherever you are, be all there.
Sometimes that advice is challenging to follow. But not tonight. Tonight I'm "all there" enjoying this peaceful time.

Hope the rest of your weekend is blessed with peace and contentment.

With Love,
Adriana

6 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Adriana. Not only are you blessed, but you're doubly blessed because you can appreciate and receive that in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. :) I don't always have time to comment, but I've been enjoying your recent "postcard" posts and reflections. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know that you like them, Sandy! They are working for me right now. :-) Take care, friend.

      Delete
  3. You've painted a lovely tableau, Adriana. Thank you for allowing us to look upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful moment, dear friend. :-) I love times like this. I too am learning to be all here, to live in this moment, to focus on this day. It's done wonders for my equilibrium and well being. :-) XO

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I read each one and try to respond within 24 hrs. If you choose to comment anonymously, please leave your first name, pen name, or nickname in the comment box along with your comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Blessings,

Adriana